Vehicle Mechanic Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vehicle Mechanic to join our team.
- Carrying out regular servicing, repairs & routine maintenance;
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters;
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair;
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs;
- Engine removal from vehicle;
- Fitment of engine to vehicle;
- Training on the SERDI valve seating machine;
- Experience working in a workshop on passenger vehicles / engines is required;
- Stripping of new engines to convert to LPG;
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments;
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all time;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivated and customer focused;
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude;
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency.