Workshop Plant Fitter / Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workshop Plant Fitter / Engineer to join our team.
- Documenting and filing service information / records;
- Representing the business in a professional customer focused manner at all times;
- Workshop diagnostics of faults with the plant equipment;
- Reactive and preventative repair of the plant machinery;
- Completion of all work in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Experience of working on paving machinery is preferable but not essential;
- Full UK driving licence;
- NVQ Level 2 in Plant Mechanics / Maintenance or equivalent, or time served;
- Experience of working on heavy plant equipment;
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics drawing (advantage).