Associate Director, Creditor Advisory, Restructuring Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director, Creditor Advisory, Restructuring to join our team.
- Work with Managing Directors and Senior Directors to deliver client projects, taking on the role of key engagement contact as and when required;
- Lead the design and development of client ready deliverables with minimal Managing Director input;
- Contributing to business development activities including the creation of client pitches and proposals to win new mandates;
- Management of engagements and projects to scope time and budget;
- Manage team members ensuring effective delegation and high standards of client deliverables.
- Strong facilitation skills, forging consensus around credible, executable solutions;
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment;
- Objective, fact based approach to problem solving;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, confident and impactful presenter;
- Driven by values and integrity, talks straight, builds confidence and leads by example.