Commercial Property Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join our team.
- Commercial leases and licenses;
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision;
- To ensure that billing takes place promptly and that outstanding balances are collected as soon as feasible;
- To provide written and verbal costs estimate to introducers and prospective clients with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested;
- To use the correct procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements;
- To maximize the firm’s potential to cross-sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities;
- Regeneration work and projects;
- Dealing with sales of development sites;
- Drafting deeds of easement, wayleave agreements, deeds of surrender and rent deposit deeds;
- Landlord & Tenant matters;
- Working on behalf of local and national clients;
- Handling renewals for leases and subleases;
- Handling your own caseload of sales and purchases of commercial property;
- Advising on a wide range of Commercial Property matters including Leasehold and freehold matters, lease enfranchisement and lease extension;
- Advising on commercial leases, lease renewals, lease terminations and overage agreements.
- commercial property solicitor;
- chartered legal executive.