Conveyancing Legal Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join our team.
- Ordering property searches;
- file opening/closing and archiving;
- Drafting notices and letters;
- Send title documents to lenders and clients;
- Responding to Requisitions raised by the Land Registry;
- Drafting and submitting Land Registry returns;
- Drafting Contracts and Transfer Deeds;
- Assisting fee earners with property matters;
- Working directly with clients and partners to ensure a seamless service;
- Assisting with Post Exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and seeing them through to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential;
- Professional and friendly attitude;
- Very well organised;
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems;
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills;
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Legal Assistant/secretary experience within a property department.