Corporate paralegals , for example, often help lawyers prepare employee contracts, shareholder agreements, stock-option plans, and companies’ annual financial reports. Corporate paralegals may monitor and review government regulations to ensure that the corporation is aware of new legal requirements.
Corporate Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join our team.
- Assist with due diligence: review and analyse documents and assist with minor drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries;
- Provide other legal and admin support to fee-earners;
- Data room management;
- Drafting of ancillary documents;
- Performing company searches;
- Company formation;
- Companies House filings;
- Preparing transaction bibles;
- Producing transaction bibles and organising original documents;
- Helping on completions, including clients’ secondments;
- Assisting with completions;
- Due Diligence;
- Reviewing and updating company books;
- Proof read documents for sense, consistency, cross reference, definitions, formatting and typographical errors.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Candidates will need a good knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Good eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner are essential;
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and develop legal skills in the area of Corporate work;
- At least 2 years’ paralegal experience, preferably within a corporate environment.