Corporate Solicitor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Solicitor to join our team.
- Shareholders/Investment/Private Equity work;
- Acting for a range of corporate, family office and individual clients with a focus in the sports, design and fashion sectors;
- Initial public offerings/AIM;
- manage a caseload independently: showing the ability to organise and complete work in a timely manner;
- Business sales and purchases;
- handle a varied caseload of transnational and advisory corporate and commercial work;
- Being a key member of the corporate team;
- Advising on acquisitions and investments, disposals, private and public transactions, and day-to-day corporate matters;
- Advice on company law for private and public companies, their directors & shareholders;
- help to grow the business law practice of the Firm;
- Working on multi-national transactions.
- The team believe in continuous training [and run the in house “Accelerate” programme of structured training for all corporate solicitors in the team]
- You will have a high level of client contact and will have the opportunity to get involved in the full range of business development activities.