Data Protection Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Protection Lawyer to join our team.
- A workload mostly focused on the UK & Middle East;
- Provide advice to Data Protection queries both internally and externally;
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback;
- 2+ years advising on Data Protection & Privacy legal requirements;
- Able to manage your own workload;
- Assisting in the development and management of the firm’s data protection, compliance, privacy and cyber security;
- Create and publish reports and surveys in response to trends from Data Protection queries;
- assisting companies with EU and international data privacy laws;
- 4+ years of UK and European Data Privacy legal requirements;
- Act as 2nd in command to Data Privacy Director and step up, as necessary;
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Monitor the firm and ensure it is compliant with GDPR and wider Data Protection & Privacy requirements;
- GDPR, international privacy law compliance;
- Enabling the development and execution of data driven business initiatives while ensuring compliance with data privacy and information security laws;
- Assisting companies responding and managing data incidents.
- Data Privacy.