Finance Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Support to join our team.
- Credit control;
- Foreign payment runs;
- Ad hoc tasks where required for example carry out sales audit, create and post labour recoveries into the P&L forecast;
- Monthly journals;
- Processing payments;
- Post accruals, prepayments and revenue where required by Finance Controllers;
- Analysis of invoices;
- Weekly BACS runs;
- Daily posting of invoices;
- Provide support to the wider Finance Support team by creating project codes and ensuring timesheets are completed in a timely manner;
- Checking monthly statements;
- General assistance to the wider Finance Team;
- General ad-hoc duties to support the Finance team.
- PC literate – Microsoft Office (Excel intermediate) and Systems (SAP & Concur);
- Previous work experience within Finance (at least 1 year);
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information clearly and concisely;
- The flexibility and ability to work under pressure within a team environment;
- Good organisation skills and the ability to plan workload to achieve tight deadlines;
- Experience with working with SAP (essential) & Concur (desirable).