Graduate Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Paralegal to join our team.
- Tracking wayleaves through the sales process (standard and negotiated);
- Taking on legal research activities;
- Entering information into the database (wayleaves for proposed sites);
- Participating in legal training events, with the opportunity to develop legal and practical knowledge;
- Providing administrative support for key client accounts – matter, time and costs reporting, current matter tracking;
- Producing weekly status reports as well as ad-hoc reports, when requested;
- Assisting in the development of workflow and risk management systems for clients.
- Strong eye for detail and methodical mindset;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite;
- Experience working in a client-facing professional environment;
- A 2.1 or above in Law and/or equivalent degree – GDL and LPC preferred;
- Top written and verbal communication skills.