Head of Social Media Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Social Media to join our team.
- Develops and implement social media plans in line with global brand guidelines;
- Create rules of the road for each site to step change our presence in social media and deliver a consistent and engaging brand experience;
- Manage the 4 streams of content from a strategic stand-point and oversees the operational delivery amongst all Managers;
- Develop THG Social Media marketing strategies that contribute to our stellar growth across multiple channels;
- Help to integrate our paid social activity more closely into our broader social media plan;
- Consider and balance hero and hub content, evaluating how this forms part of each site’s annual brand plan.
- Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results;
- Strong experience and expertise in social media strategy and execution for large, well known brands;
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Creative flair – the ability to do things that haven’t been done before, pioneering social media strategy for the brands;
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful;
- Social Media;
- Brand Awareness.