Insolvency Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insolvency Administrator to join our team.
- Liaise directly with managers and IP’s;
- Occasional attendance at marketing events;
- Managing CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations;
- Drafting all routine case correspondence;
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager including preparation of six-monthly case reviews;
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time;
- Preparing for and attending meetings;
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager;
- Sales driven Duties;
- Maximising asset realisations and ensuring recoveries are pursued in a pro-active and cost effective way;
- Attend at former trading premises – when relevant to case and necessary;
- Plan, control and pro-actively maintain a portfolio of personal insolvency cases, progressing them to closure;
- Contacting warm leads on a day to day basis;
- Carry out basic investigation procedures and identify the appropriate time to seek legal advice;
- Deal with and adjudicate on claims that are secured (including retention of title), preferential and unsecured – with assistance if necessary.
- Previous insolvency experience, with an understanding of case progression and associated legislation.