Legal Counsel (Customer T&Cs) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Counsel (Customer T&Cs) to join our team.
- Manage change control processes and version history;
- Liaising with panel law firms in each international jurisdiction to ensure Customer T&Cs are and remain legally compliant in each active market;
- Liaising with product owners to ensure each product is and remains adequately described and protected in the Customer T&Cs;
- Give accurate and timely counsel and drafting support on a variety of other legal topics as a member of the legal team;
- Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will have day to day conduct and responsibility for maintaining our Customer T&Cs;
- Liaising with external partners to ensure contractual obligations can be implemented and do not conflict with Customer T&Cs;
- Liaising with customer support functions to pre-emptively address recurrent issues through the Customer T&Cs.
- Fluent English language speaker and writer;
- Demonstrable skill with plain English legal writing for consumers;
- Tertiary degree in law in a common law or European Union jurisdiction;
- Candidates with fluency in a second language, financial literacy and/or technology literacy will be viewed favourably;
- Admission to practice as a lawyer/attorney;
- Financial services experience will be viewed favourably;
- Private practice corporate, commercial or litigation experience (2+ years post admission).