Assist lawyers by investigating facts, preparing legal documents, or researching legal precedent. Conduct research to support a legal proceeding, to formulate a defense, or to initiate legal action.
Litigation Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join our team.
- Document review;
- Working with several leading QCs on complex White-Collar Crime cases;
- Drafting witness statements;
- A high level of client contact;
- Reviewing and analysing documents electronically and in hard copy;
- Preparing trial bundles,
- Document Management;
- Liaising with third parties, taking client instructions and helping to progress cases from start to finish;
- Assisting in the preparation of statements and exhibits;
- Supporting solicitors with the preparation of case work;
- Assisting with preparation for disclosure in electronic formats;
- Drafting of documents;
- Managing case files and ensuring matter files are maintained;
- Drafting letters;
- Preparing bundles.
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well within a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work within a team but to also have your own responsibilities and be able to work on your own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude.