Restructuring Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Restructuring Associate to join our team.
- Support business development activities including the creation of client pitches and proposals to win new mandates;
- Offer critical assistance to companies that are under-performing or experiencing a full-blown liquidity crisis;
- Work directly with company management & help to stabilise financial and operational performance;
- Work with Senior Directors and Directors to deliver European and International client projects through the management of multiple work streams;
- Quickly understand a client’s rapidly changing situation to enable creative and innovative solutions/options for businesses and their stakeholders.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, impactful presenter;
- Unbiased, fact based approach to problem solving;
- Guided by values and integrity, talks straight, builds confidence and shows by example;
- Strong facilitation skills, forging consensus around credible, executable solutions.