Analytical Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analytical Scientist to join our team.
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures;
- Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation;
- Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials;
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers;
- Develop, validate and report analytical methodology and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems;
- Work with due regard to health &safety of self and others;
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs;
- Generate data and, dependent on experience, review documentation;
- Work on projects for novel and existing APIs across different teams;
- Conduct routine testing, HPLC, USP2, dissolution and Karl fisher.
- Strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Educated to degree level in chemistry or a relevant scientific subject;
- Experience with software including Empower and LabWare is advantageous;
- Experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical products;
- Relevant experience of analytical testing in a GMP-regulated environment;
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams;
- Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work to high standards of quality and safety;
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, influence others and lead a project or team;
- BSc in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, or related scientific discipline.