Assay Development Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assay Development Associate to join our team.
- Develop assays for our clinical product testing, including product characterisation, potency, and stability assays;
- Raise change controls and deviations related to QC and assist with non-conformance investigations;
- Participate in equipment validation, method validations, and special protocols;
- Coordinate shipment of samples to contract testing laboratories and review of testing/data reports;
- Troubleshoot/Optimise equipment and analytical testing methods.
- Computer literacy, good written and oral communication and organisational skills are required;
- Degree in a scientific discipline or other related biological science with laboratory experience;
- Laboratory-based experience in a testing capacity, preferably GMP.