Clinical Study Administrator/Formulation Technologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Study Administrator/Formulation Technologist to join our team.
- Prepare and characterise prototypes;
- Liaise with the wider R&D organisation to ensure understanding of test protocols and timely delivery of Safety and Regulatory clearance for studies;
- The job holder will be required to present to the project team or expertise group including line managers and senior expertise group leaders;
- Work closely with project teams to understand programmes and related clinical testing requirements;
- Co-ordinate all information and compile required documentation, etc.
- A rigorous approach and attention to detail required;
- Degree in physical sciences (or equivalent previous experience) required;
- A general awareness of category brands, consumer needs and category technology knowledge is also preferred;
- Some formulation knowledge (in particular of beauty and personal care products preferred);
- Good team working skills required;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines using dynamic problem-solving skills required;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.