Consultant Transport Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consultant Transport Planner to join our team.
- Reviews or assists in the review of development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes, plans and regulations;
- Contributing to technical client reports and presentations;
- Delivering high quality technical tasks independently and under supervision from more senior staff;
- Working with and supervising more junior staff;
- Supports planning studies and reports for new and updated plans, programs and regulations;
- Assists in resolving citizen and customer issues;
- Prepares and presents detailed reports on development proposals to government bodies;
- Assists in evaluating re-zonings, ordinance amendments, site plans, special use permits, variances and other proposals;
- Coordinates community review of public and private development projects;
- Under direct supervision, conducts field evaluations and assessments;
- Provides information to the public regarding development regulations.
- Knowledge (and preferably experience) of GIS systems as a tool to manage, analyse and present geo-spatial data;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software packages.