DevOps/Operations Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps/Operations Engineer to join our team.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for keeping MOO systems up and running 24/7;
- You’ll effectively investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events as part of operations on-call rotation;
- You’ll work with your team to define and implement our operations procedures and best practices for our customer-facing systems;
- We expect you to contribute to the team culture and help us keep things functional, and fun.
- You have worked in an Infrastructure as code environment;
- You have commercial experience working with Public Cloud such as AWS;
- You have commercial experience with provisioning, configuration management and application deployment tooling such as Ansible and Terraform;
- You have commercial experience with Docker & Kubernetes;
- You have a good understanding of Agile Software Development practices;
- You are a solid Linux user;
- You have supported development teams;
- You have experience with DevOps culture and processes.