eDiscovery Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a eDiscovery Consultant to join our team.
- Liaise between clients and Relativity platform provider to carry out client requests;
- Provide proactive and accurate end to end support on all eDiscovery projects;
- Prepare all data provided from clients for upload into the review platform, including processing data using the NUIX processing tool;
- Effectively manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM;
- Conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery;
- Maintain excellent communication with clients to communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments;
- Support eDiscovery clients in the Relativity review platform and responding to their requests in a timely and accurate manner;
- Provide high-quality client deliverables, which offer value and insight for the client.
- Proven industry experience within forensic collections;
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Strong project management skills including the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written or oral form;
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload;
- Experience with eDiscovery software and processing software;
- Proficiency in forensic techniques and the most commonly used forensic tools;
- Able to delegate tasks to appropriate inter-department team members;
- Assure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all aspect of implementation;
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally;
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standards exist.