Graduate Accounts Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Accounts Assistant to join our team.
- Assist in 5-day payables and accrual close process;
- Prepare wire transfer payments and update cash management system;
- Utilize the travel & expense system (Concur) to process expense reports;
- Prepare multi-currency bank reconciliations;
- Perform complex allocations and prepare ad hoc reports;
- Coordinate with the Purchasing team to resolve billing issues;
- Organize and file documents electronically;
- Managing the credit control process;
- Reviewing contracts, purchasing analysis and bank reconciliations;
- Prior experience working with MS Dynamics Great Plains strongly preferred;
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is highly preferred;
- Assisting in the preparation of UK and Italian VAT returns;
- Management of the day to day financial accounting records;
- Degree educated and Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA is preferred;
- Previous experience creating journal entries is a plus.
- A solid understanding of Excel and excellent IT skills;
- Previous accountancy experience would be advantageous but is not necessary;
- A personable and organised graduate with an excellent eye for detail and written communication skills;
- A 2:1 from a top University in accountancy;
- Fluency in English and Italian.