Health & Safety and Environment Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health & Safety and Environment Officer to join our team.
- Work collaboratively with operational departments to develop a strong approach to SHE, in line with best practice;
- Implement and embed SHE procedures to manage and control SHE risks within the division, whilst working collaboratively with the whole SHE Team;
- To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation’s data protection policy;
- Implement into the business division the use of effective MI and analysis to support the management of SHE risks and issues;
- Maintain and monitor the implementation and maintenance of the SHE Management systems;
- Ensure the business is compliant to current legislation and regulations and implement and embed SHE competencies and capabilities across the group.
- Experience of working in a business partner model;
- Experience of SHE Management systems and ISO Certification processes;
- Significant experience in a Health & Safety role;
- Passionate about SHE and ability to influence operational teams and champion change/ implementation at all levels;
- NEBOSH (H&S) and an Environmental qualification or equivalent;
- Driving licence.