HSE Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HSE Advisor to join our team.
- Facilitation of offshore aspects of external audits and regulatory (HSE/OPRED/OSDR) inspections;
- Supervise implementation of the Incident Reporting and Investigation procedure, ensuring the outcomes :;
- Risk management;
- Have SMART actions to prevent re-occurrence;
- Work closely with, and take strategic direction from, the Onshore Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality teams;
- Control of Work;
- Actions are correctly followed-up promoting zero overdue actions;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation;
- Facilitate Asset ERT exercises;
- Facilitate the OIM and Heads of Department with effective delivery of the platform inductions and Safety Stand Down material;
- Radiation management;
- Manage the offshore compliance monitoring program;
- Offshore subject matter specialist for;
- Incident Investigation and Reporting;
- Correctly identify root causes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- IT literate: Applicable database/s, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level;
- Good planning and organisational skills.