Hygiene Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hygiene Manager to join our team.
- To communicate with senior management team to ensure all Hygiene activities are communicated across the factory;
- To develop and deliver KPI’s with the team to ensure production and quality performance is not hindered by poor hygiene standards;
- Educating the team regarding cleaning procedures and standards;
- Driving and implementing significant change and improvement;
- Identifying any skill shortages and carrying out training as and when required;
- Hosting customer visits and vendor liaison;
- Controlling the activity of Hygiene Supervisors to deliver hygiene sustainability through effective coaching of their team;
- Contributing to the hygiene strategy and planning up to 6 months ahead;
- Participating in hygiene and gluten free audits as and when required;
- Ensuring the production area and all peripheral areas of the factory are cleaned to an exceptionally high standard.
- Previous experience working within a high-risk food environment;
- A strong knowledge level of health & safety;
- Previous experience working within the food manufacturing industry is also essential;
- It is essential that you possess a food hygiene qualification.