Perform work involved in developing and processing photographic images from film or digital media. May perform precision tasks such as editing photographic negatives and prints.
Lab Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lab Technician to join our team.
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures;
- Investigate atypical results using basic problem-solving techniques;
- Have a good attendance and time keeping record in accordance with general working practices of the department;
- Ability to suggest improvements and generate ideas;
- Setting up new tests in the lab;
- Testing & Development of the physical device;
- To undertake testing using standard and specialised laboratory equipment to defined procedures;
- Testing of raw material (Pipetting);
- Ensuring that the equipment is calibrated as appropriate;
- Support of the Quality Management System;
- Offering guidance and support to Production of Quality matters;
- Recording incoming raw materials and entering on SAP;
- Ensuring all required information is entered onto SAP;
- To communicate effectively with other departments e.g. test results;
- Completing relevant documentation.
- Attention to detail;
- Quality Control;
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Food analysis or Pharmaceutical studies ideally);
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word & Excel);
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- HPLC an advantage (Can be trained on site if needed).