Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist to join our team.
- Troubleshoot and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Write, or contribute to, technical documents, such as SOPs, protocols and reports;
- Contribute to the development, optimization and validation of analytical methods;
- Perform a range of analytical techniques including HPLC/UPLC, GC, mass spectrometry and other spectroscopic techniques;
- Work collaboratively, exhibiting strong teamworking and communication skills.
- The ability to deliver to deadlines and take a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Hands on experience running HPLC, GC and / or UPLC.