Polymer Testing Laboratory Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Polymer Testing Laboratory Technician to join our team.
- Operate and maintain laboratory and other development equipment to company standards;
- Maintain excellent records of development and technical support work This facilitates good control and assists in continuous improvement;
- Participate in SHE programmes to ensure that excellent SHE performance is achieved;
- Conduct and report upon programmes of technical service work. The required results are produced within defined timetables, and in an appropriate way.
- A detailed understanding of appropriate test methods;
- A high level of vocational experience, preferably coupled with a minimum HNC;
- Ability to report results in written and oral form to Technologists and members of the Technical team;
- Ability to take a rigorous and quantitative approach to laboratory work;
- Ability to provide knowledge and experimental expertise to guide and assist in a variety of plant and customer-related issues;
- Ability to ensure safe operation of equipment and processes at laboratory and pilot scale.