Product Development Chemist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Development Chemist to join our team.
- ensuring the standard operating procedures are fit for purpose, adhered to and meet the requirements of the Quality Management System;
- supervise the routine chemical analysis within the Quality Management Systems and implement improvements where necessary;
- responsible for the documenting and upkeep of laboratory reporting procedures and methods of analysis;
- technically support the customer facing teams and be responsible for providing technical training and support for all functions across the business;
- visit customers to ensure these new or improved products are an improvement;
- provide input to laboratory staff training, welfare, safety and development to ensure optimal performance;
- develop an agreed range of product(s) from laboratory through to marketplace to complement or improve the company’s current product range;
- laboratory management including working with other laboratory and technical staff to deal with the workload demands in the laboratory.
- Ideally, proven industrial development and formulation experience;
- Otherwise, a graduate with some business acumen may be considered.