Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
QA Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
- Act as QA representative for product and process change requests and validation protocols;
- Perform product release activities;
- Functional and non-functional testing – BDD, TDD, System Testing, Regression Testing and Integration Testing and Load and Stress Testing;
- Participate in continuous process improvement and defect reduction initiatives;
- Stakeholder management and project delivery. Being able to work with internal businesses users as well as DevOps and Software Engineers;
- Support the QA team by conducting internal and external audits;
- Investigate and report non conformances;
- Test automation with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gerkin, JMeter, Postman, SOAPUI, Protractor, Git;
- Implement and support continuous improvement activities;
- Reviews project progress, evaluates results and recommends corrections in technical applications and analysis;
- Review change controls;
- Collaborates with Product and Engineering teams to identify product and technical requirements;
- Contribute to engineering investigations which includes identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects and customer service requests;
- Provide support for new product introduction;
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
- Continuous testing to add confidence to the product;
- Experience with cloud-based testing labs (BrowserStack, Sauce Labs);
- Experience writing integration & unit tests;
- Must have experience working on the sub-contractor side;
- Webdriver or Protractor use;
- Good understanding of cloud-based architecture;
- Live locally or be willing to relocate – no remote working available;
- BDD tools – SpecFlow or Similar;
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment;
- Must have hands on experience of preparing quality documentation and proven authorship skills;
- Automation Test Focus;
- Good understanding of DevOps practices;
- C# .NET;
- Experience with Test Automation software (Jasmine, Karma, Selenium);
- Experience in creating automated tests within a Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Team City).