Design or plan protocols for equipment or processes to produce products meeting internal and external purity, safety, and quality requirements.
Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
- Write test reports;
- Research and drive innovative quality assurance practices;
- Engage in scrum ceremonies keeping us focused on quality outcome for the patient;
- Ensure traceability of all testing;
- Ensure all Group manufacturing processes are in alignment with the necessary standards;
- Be the guardian of product quality;
- Assist in planning and estimation of test activities;
- Help design, build and maintain automation test frameworks;
- Support Quality Inspection and identify and control of all non-conforming products;
- Develop and monitor production cell/factory quality performance metrics and initiate improvement plans when appropriate;
- Reporting to the Principal Quality Engineer to deliver on the strategic requirements to move the business forward;
- Work with Product Assurance Managers and other functions to define appropriate risk reduction strategies/action plans;
- Support the development and implementation of the Process Effectiveness Review Programmes;
- Non Conformity Reporting and Root Cause Analysis;
- Interface with Customer Representatives (DQAFF), when required, to support the mitigation of quality issues.
- Fastidious attention to detail;
- Able to comfortably use version control (e.g. git);
- Full understanding of web technologies such as communication;
- Eager to continuously learn and improve;
- Able to be the champion of the patient;
- Degree in science based subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Comfortable mocking requests using tools such as Postman/Charles/Fiddler;
- Familiarity with testing micro-services which conform to contracts;
- Ability to write and perform integration tests, exploratory tests, performance tests, security tests;
- Experience of modern CICD tools with yaml/json configuration (e.g. CircleCI);
- Comfortable with challenging assumptions;
- Be a self-starter, taking the initiative to do the right thing;
- Ability to work at pace without compromising quality.