Conduct energy audits of buildings, building systems, or process systems. May also conduct investment grade audits of buildings or systems.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join our team.
- Drive product quality and promote a positive QA culture;
- Motivate and train production operatives to understand the importance of Quality Assurance in the workplace;
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the company quality and HACCP systems, and procedures;
- Preparing for and conducting customer visits and third party audits for example BRC;
- Responsible for promoting and protecting quality standards;
- Work as part of the Quality team in ensuring high standards are met with a view to continual improvement;
- Ensure that food safety systems and procedures are adhered to and audit elements maintained to a high level;
- Check product is in accordance to customer specification;
- HACCP Compliance;
- Validate and verify product compliance, safety & legality;
- Support the QA supervisors technical management team with BRCGS certification and maintenance.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to plan & prioritise workload under pressure;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications to include but not limited to graph generation/pivot table;
- Can demonstrate a proactive approach to continuous improvement;
- Auditing experience;
- Experience of working within a team to achieve results.