Quality Control Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Scientist to join our team.
- Prepare, review and revise SOPs and protocols;
- Supervise the QC laboratory and qualification of essential equipment;
- Prepare and review certificate of analysis or reports for review by Quality Assurance;
- Train and manage quality control colleagues;
- Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply GLPs in conformance with EU, FDA and/or ICH standards;
- Experience working with lentiviral vectors and primary human T cells is highly desirable;
- Experience with T cell therapy manufacturing or an extensive immunology background;
- B.S./M.S. degree in in biological sciences or related discipline with experience in a cell therapy or related environment;
- Previous experience in establishment, qualification and validation of assays related to cell therapy product such as flow cytometry and qPCR.