Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials for research and development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
Quality Control Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our team.
- Attend meetings to define quality requirements and feedback results;
- Support change management documentation;
- QC checks and process control including capability studies;
- Raising internal non-conformances, RFT updates and reports;
- Writing and running OGP programmes (training is provided);
- IMDS and PPAP validation protocol (training is provided).
- Ability to converse with operators and managers to understand their requirements;
- Hands on experience of goods in and goods out inspection and measuring and testing;
- Attention to details (documentation);
- Mechanical/ Technical aptitude;
- Good Quality engineering, Quality Inspection and Quality Control;
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineering, electronic/electrical components, technical environment or similar;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential;
- Ability to read technical drawings (OGP programming/IMDS).