Quality, Health & Safety Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality, Health & Safety Manager to join our team.
- Supporting the process of continuous improvement in all areas of the manufacturing operation;
- Continuously reduce our environmental impact, providing solutions and driving improvement;
- Attend meetings;
- Managing compliance with good manufacturing standards;
- Delivering on all internal, 3rd party and customer audits;
- Undertake root cause analysis and support the implementation of corrective actions;
- Delivering and implementing service improvements which meet customer requirements and comply with legislation;
- Provide monthly reports;
- Ensuring all complaints are responded to, fully investigated and actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence;
- Develop a Health and Safety culture of excellence;
- Ensuring the product meets the standards required by the customer.
- Understanding of SLG and NRSWA requirements to allow execution of role;
- Using Safe on Arrival on-line audit process to undertake HSQ reviews;
- Identify and escalate corrective actions – working with Programme Director or Supplier Relationship Manager to ensure corrective actions are take.