Regulatory Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regulatory Officer to join our team.
- Assume responsibility for BPR compliance, CLP/REACH compliance and PPE compliance, among others;
- Support the timely submission of regulatory and industry submissions and requests for information;
- Be responsible for all product related regulatory matters and provide guidance, interpretation and application of regulations and standards;
- Act as the primary liaison with external bodies, and as the primary regulatory contact for customers for regulatory related matters.
- Previous experience of working on a large construction project preferably within the Nuclear Industry would be an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical or engineering environment;
- Accuracy, tenacity, diplomacy, results-oriented and a team player;
- Typically has held a position with experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Ability to work independently and be proactive;
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Science or Engineering discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with and developing good relationships with the regulators, e.g. ONR, EA.