Implement production processes for nanoscale designs to produce or modify materials, devices, or systems of unique molecular or macromolecular composition. Operate advanced microscopy equipment to manipulate nanoscale objects. Work under the supervision of nanoengineering staff.
Research Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Associate to join our team.
- Attend and speak at academic and public engagement events relevant to the project;
- Engage in impact-generating activities related to the project;
- You will work on a research project which will investigate the nature of cognitive, emotional and moral wellbeing;
- Cloning and plasmid manipulation;
- Present research outputs, including drafting academic publications or parts thereof, for example at seminars and as posters;
- Undertake day-to-day responsibilities such as assisting the PI during the field-work and the analysis;
- Market mapping – Identify the key movers and shakers across the market;
- Liaising with the external stakeholders and report to the PI;
- Flow cytometry and microscopy analysis of cells and exosomes;
- Assist the PI with project set up and recruitment of participants;
- Providing professional advice to colleagues, clients and partners;
- Collect research data, in particular through literature reviews and research interviews;
- Keeping excellent records of all experiments, data and assisting with data analysis;
- To participate in and contribute directly to scientific discussions with other members of the research group and collaborators on the project;
- Growth and maintenance of cell lines including primary cell cultures.
- A collaborative ethos;
- Knowledge of housing law or housing policy to engage in high quality research;
- Knowledge of a range of social science research techniques and methodologies;
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a research team;
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and approachable;
- A PhD (or equivalent) in Mathematics for Research Associate level;
- A strong background in partial differential equations;
- conducting business-related research and analysis;
- Proven experience in experiment planning and data analysis;
- Or an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics for Research Assistant level;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team;
- Ability to carry out original research and publish in high impact journals;
- Fluency in Mandarin;
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Biology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry;
- analysing and monitoring trends in the global financial marketplace.