Senior Formulation Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join our team.
- Maintain good written records of experimental results,
- Design and implement formulation development studies,
- Give both verbal and written reports of progress,
- Developing new products and undertaking formulation development studies to support regulatory filings and production,
- Able to develop manufacturing processes and support technology transfer to production;
- Have an understanding of pre-clinical and clinical study designs and interpretation of clinical data;
- Lead, or be part of the team, involved in outsourcing formulation projects;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of GMP and ICH;
- Have a track record of supporting, or preparing, regulatory documents (IND/IMPDs for example);
- Exhibit strong team-working and communication skills and a motivation to investigate and solve problems;
- Mentor and share knowledge with the junior members of the team where applicable;
- Show a keen interest and awareness of new technologies and developments in formulation;
- Have a track record of delivering to deadlines and a natural curiosity, pro-activity and desire to use one’s initiative.