Technical Specialist – Metabolite Identification Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Specialist – Metabolite Identification to join our team.
- Lead process improvement and new service development projects;
- Increase the profile of the department externally by publishing papers/posters and participation in expert groups;
- Work with the Study Director on client communication, contributing scientifically to client discussions as appropriate;
- Interpret the relevant data and prepare accurate scientific study updates and contribute to reports;
- Be the Technical Specialist/Expert in structure elucidation.
- Experience of working in a GLP facility;
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject;
- Proficient in the use of High-Resolution Mass Spectrometers e.g. Waters Vion, Thermo QExactive;
- Proficient in the use of relevant software such as Xcalibur, Waters UNIFY, Compound Discoverer;
- Experience in metabolite identification in a CRO or Pharmaceutical/Agrochemical company;
- LC-MS/MS data interpretation skills;
- Scientific data interpretation, reporting and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of metabolism/metabolic reactions.