Account Executive – PR – Public Relations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Executive – PR – Public Relations to join our team.
- Following agency processes and supporting the organisation in a variety of ways;
- Producing creative and engaging copy drafts for press releases, media mailers and media pitches;
- Daily monitoring of news agenda, flagging up relevant opportunities and acting upon them;
- Daily monitoring of client coverage in the media;
- Build and engage with a network of media and influencer contacts;
- Participating in agency events and discussion to generate creative ideas for clients.
- A clear understanding of PR and influencer marketing;
- At least one year of experience in PR ideally in an agency environment;
- Strong creative writing skills and an ability to produce highquality copy to tight deadlines;
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A solutionsfocused and positive approach to work;
- You will have a love of sport and/or past experience in a sportrelated PR role.