Account Executive, Public Affairs Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Executive, Public Affairs to join our team.
- Monitor policy audiences and Parliamentary business to compile up-to-date records of issues relevant to clients;
- Maintain relevant records of target stakeholder and audience groups relevant to clients and sectors;
- Organise logistics for Parliamentary and stakeholder events;
- Conduct value-add research and produce high quality draft intelligence reports;
- Draft presentation materials for new business credentials and pitches, contributing towards new business pitches.
- Passion for politics and an understanding of the potential impact on businesses;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team;
- An understanding of UK policy, the Parliamentary system and workings of Westminster (or Devolved Administrations);
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management;
- Prior public affairs experience is desirable e.g. an internship in-house or with a consultancy, or time in a politician’s office.