Account Manager (Business Intelligence) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager (Business Intelligence) to join our team.
- Manage and develop your own portfolio of clients;
- Negotiating deals;
- Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone;
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives;
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment;
- Ability to articulate effectively in an engaging manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A real entrepreneurial spirit;
- Intelligence, drive and resilience;
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university specifically in a numerate subject (sciences, maths, economics etc.);
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment;
- An intelligent with a real interest in science and technology, and ideally someone who has previously sold to businesses.