Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Accounts Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Supervisor to join our team.
- Preparing more complex corporation tax returns;
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register;
- Liaising with Corporate managers;
- Month-end management of purchase and sales ledgers;
- Individual business operations accounting and accounting process strategy;
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff;
- Reviewing P11Ds;
- Reviewing accounts;
- Accounts payable duties;
- Setting up new processes and clients;
- Monitoring compliance;
- Cash flow analysis and management;
- Processing invoices;
- Supervising the corporate accounts team;
- Managing balances for client acquisitions.
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Able to supervise others and manage your own workload;
- Have good attention to detail;
- Must have 3 years accounting experience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Qube and block management knowledge;
- Confidence to deal with all levels within the business;
- 3 years + experience within a media agency is preferential;
- Experience using Sage software.