Administration Assistant (SAP) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administration Assistant (SAP) to join our team.
- Improve documentation & processes where required;
- Arrange collections/deliveries with Logistics & Customers;
- Adhoc reporting using SAP, Service now & Excel;
- Supporting daily operations;
- Uploading reports into service now;
- Document / verfify reason for returns – Asset Tracker & Service Now;
- Create SAP customer return orders;
- Overseeing Customer onsite meetings;
- Scanning & filing all customer documentation ready for processing;
- Create & distribute secure files to external customer;
- Liaise with Internal customers & suppliers;
- Uploading POD’s and other documents into SAP;
- Producing customer and management reports as requested.
- Ability to follow business processes and tasks;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong Computer skills – Microsoft Package;
- SAP or other ERP systems;
- Service Now;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to handle problems through to completion and understand impacts;
- Customer service background – Strong communication skills both verbal & written.