Administrator – Temp to perm Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrator – Temp to perm to join our team.
- Be the first point of contact for all amendments and customer enquiries;
- Administration of day-to-day tasks;
- Managing email inboxes to ensure all are responded to within the appropriate SLA’s;
- Answering and responding to calls and emails;
- Assist with preparation of internal PDR’s and client reports;
- Dealing with complex documents;
- Progress and chase documents / transmittals to maintain file integrity;
- Edit, collate and issue project progress reports on a monthly basis, ensuring contributors meet deadlines and is to schedule;
- Organising bookings for meeting rooms;
- Maintain project files / structure in line with company regulations;
- Ensure quick resolution;
- Compile project contacts list and maintain accurate records;
- Raise requisitions and purchase orders and raise / approve invoices.
- 2-3 years experience in an admin environment, ideally with a mid-large sized business in London;
- IT literate and confident / experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Outlook;
- Posses good written skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment – knowledge of rail environment advantageous;
- Be available on no more than 1 week’s notice;
- Posses a high degree of accuracy and detail in your work and be organised and time efficient.