Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
Advertising Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Advertising Account Executive to join our team.
- Helping to develop new business leads;
- Working closely with your Account Director to support their needs;
- Reporting directly to the agency’s Managing Director;
- Assisting in all aspects of account management across three key accounts;
- Taking charge of project administration;
- Supporting senior colleagues in pitching and presenting to a range of key clients;
- Onboarding new clients;
- Manage and expand other paid media including Google Shopping, remarketing, display and Smart campaigns;
- Research and Create Audience Personas;
- Ad Copy writing and scheduling, campaign testing and utilising other experimental development techniques involved in paid advertising;
- Create High-Quality Content In A Variety Of Different Formats;
- Build, Manage and Optimise Paid Advertising Campaigns (PPC);
- Managing the existing paid Google and Bing accounts;
- Reporting the ongoing performance of campaigns;
- Implement New Ideas and Test Different Creative.
- An upbeat personality – someone who is personable, bubbly and keen to form part of this small and vibrant company;
- Educated to degree level;
- A solid understanding of social media;
- A strong interest in digital media, particularly advertising;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Some previous work experience in an advertising, PR or marketing role.