Advertising Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Advertising Operations Manager to join our team.
- Manage end-to-end digital campaigns, troubleshoot and track to ensure successful delivery of campaigns;
- Lead the advertising operations team;
- Scope and develop impactful strategies for improvement of advertising tools and processes in order to enhance day-to-day operational efficiencies.
- Ability to lead by example;
- Proven experience of working in an Ad Op role, preferably from a publisher background;
- Competency in using website tag management (GTM and Adobe), media verification (GTM and Adobe) and other ad-tech platforms (DSPs and DMPs);
- Previous experience using DSPs for audience retargeting;
- Preferably, knowledgeable in the use of Criteo Sponsored Products or an alternative display platform such as GDN;
- Strong commercial experience managing multiple paid media campaigns;
- Passionate about delivering great customer service;
- Hands-on, commercial experience using Google Ad Manager;
- Skills and experience of analysing and using data to provide regular insight and performance analysis.