Assistant F&B Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant F&B Manager to join our team.
- Stay informed of industry developments/enhancements to entire food and beverage product, proposing initiatives to Food & Beverage Services Manager;
- Report deficiencies in maintenance/housekeeping/security to relevant manager via established communication channels;
- Assume hotel duty management responsibilities on published rota basis;
- To attend daily ops meetings, regular food and beverage and Team Leaders meetings as scheduled;
- Assist Team Leaders in developing and activating departmental promotional initiatives;
- Actively cross sell all food and beverage/hotel facilities with-in the hotel and within group;
- Construct comprehensive food and beverage departmental induction programmes for new management/supervisors joining the department;
- Co-ordinate and compile on a weekly basis the food and beverage duty management rota prior to departmental rota’s being finalised;
- Investigate independently food and beverage related service complaints, reporting to Food & Beverage Services Manager within 24 hours;
- Conduct in house training sessions on off/on the job topics as directed.
- Flexibility and a positive attitude;
- Reliable and trustworthy.