Assistant Vice President Audit Manager – Global Markets Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Vice President Audit Manager – Global Markets to join our team.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with key stakeholders and auditees within their audit engagements or areas of continuous monitoring;
- Assist the Head of Audit in aspects of the maintenance of the risk universe, risk assessments and audit plans where required;
- On occasions, be required to work on team initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with all Internal Audit colleagues regionally and globally;
- Apply audit methodology to all work performed, seeking guidance as required;
- Assist in agreeing Management Action Plans and Issue follow-up with stakeholders, as directed;
- Develop an appreciation of risk and control more generally in banking.
- Higher education or equivalent industry experience;
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CFA etc).