Associate Director – Risk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director – Risk to join our team.
- Attend quarterly fund board meetings and update directors on any relevant items as required;
- Performing data management and manipulation;
- Produce and check regulatory filings for a range of different filing requirements;
- Follow and enhance existing procedures;
- Attends presentations to clients and potential clients when required to present and discuss risk;
- Liaising with other teams in relation to new fund launches and helping on-board new clients and funds;
- Supporting clients servicing through risk and regulatory reporting;
- Perform reconciliations on a range of data, accounting, compliance checks and risk analytics;
- Provide adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes;
- Actively participate in fund governance meetings, management meetings and committee meetings and attend technical training when required;
- Interpretation of analytics and communication of results across all asset classes (equity, fixed income, credit, interest rate, etc).
- Degree in Finance, Business or other similar field is required;
- Experience of using Bloomberg and other data providers preferred in addition to experience of using SQL;
- Previous experience managing staff is required;
- Experience in dealing with both external and internal clients;
- 5+ years in a risk or regulatory related role preferably within the funds industry.